ALL ARE 10% off.
I am honestly mixed on the plant based plastics. It's always better to not use any plastics, bio included, but what to do with dogpoo? And trashcan liners? I think these can be good alternatives. Our trash is burned locally, and plant based plastic feel like a better choice to burn than petroleum based plastic. Trash is a messy business and these can offer a better choice. My favorite use: bathroom trashcan liners.
We'd love your feedback.
Bio Bags are compostable in a Municipal Fascility. Available Sizes --
- Pack of 25 3 gallon Food Scrap Bags (16.9" x 17.7" x .64mil) $6.49
- Pack of 12 Tall 13 gallon Kitchen Bags (22.2" x 29 x .68mil) $6.99
- Pack of 50 Standard Pet Waste Bags (8.0" x 11.4" x.9 mil) $7.49
- 3 Rolls of 15 Pet Waste Bags (45 totoal) (8.5" x 14" x.5 mil) $7.49
- Pack of 35 Large Pet Waste Bags (9.8" x 12.6" x.9 mil) $7.49
Don't leave pet waste bags in your yard and in the elements, as they will begin their composting process. Same holds true for trash. When you have alot of food waste in these bags, they will start to degrade, so be careful how you manage the compost as well.