We have you covered for all your zero waste dental needs! Please also see product ingredients and additional information.
Here is what we have:
- Bamboo Soft Bristol Toothbrush $2.75
- 10pack Bamboo Soft Bristol Toothbrush $19.99
- Tongue Scraper $3.25
- Unpaste Tooth tabs Sold at .08/tablet = $114/lb = $7.125/oz or about $5.00 per month. These are sold by weight and you can buy a small jar or container or receive Unpaste Tooth tabs Sold at .08/tablet = $114/lb = $7.125/oz or about $5.00 per month. These are sold by weight and you can buy a small jar or container or receive them in a small paper bag. They are flouride free.
- 1oz (empty) Aluminum Container $1.25 (will hold 1 month supply - great for travel)
- 4oz (empty) Jar $3.00 (will will hold several month's supply)
- OraWellness HealThey Mouth Blend of Essential Oils .5oz - Use as mouthwash, with tooth powders, to massage on gums, etc. $22.97. One of my favorite discoveries in 2019!
Bamboo Toothbrush handles are compostable, while the nylon bristles should be removed and put in trash. To remove, place brush head in hot water for a minute then remove and grab bristles with pliers and pull out.
Dental tablets are very easy to use - just CHEW -> BRUSH -> RINSE -> SMILE
UNPASTE Tooth Tabs (gluten free, fluoride free)
INGREDIENTS MATTER: (not to be eaten)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose facilitates ultra-smooth polishing. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface & plaque growth is inhibited.
- Baking Soda adjusts the pH of the citric acidSilicaserves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant.
- Magnesium Stearate is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener, helping tabs break down in the mouth.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth, which accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
OraWellness: coming soon