We have you covered for all your zero waste dental needs! Please also see product ingredients and additional information. Unpaste dental tablets are very easy to use - just CHEW -> BRUSH -> RINSE -> SMILE
Choose with or without fluoride.
- Unpaste Tooth tabs Sold at .08/tablet to try a few or
- $92/lb or $7.98 for a 2 month supply of about 125 tablets (sold by weight of .0875 lb).
- For in store purchaes you can get as much or as little as you would like. You can buy a small jar, a tin container, or bring your own to be package free. If not we can put them in a small paper bag. They are flouride free.
- 1oz (empty) Aluminum Container $1.25 (will hold 1 month supply - great for travel)
- 4oz (empty) Jar $3.00 (will will hold several month's supply)
Note that the fluoride version is only available in a 2 month supply bag.
Toothpaste Tabs with and without fluoride (prices vary)
UNPASTE Tooth Tabs (gluten free, fluoride free)
INGREDIENTS MATTER: (not to be eaten)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose facilitates ultra-smooth polishing. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface & plaque growth is inhibited.
- Baking Soda adjusts the pH of the citric acidSilicaserves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant.
- Magnesium Stearate is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener, helping tabs break down in the mouth.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth, which accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
- (only in the Fluoride version) Fluoride aids in prevention of tooth decay.